Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween

Stopping by to say hello and share a few new Halloween layouts. 


I created the fence, cat, and pumpkin SVG files for this layout. The tree, bats, and moon are part of LSHD's Haunted Graveyard Collection. I used DCWV patterned paper and American Crafts cardstock. The Halloween ribbon is from K&Co.



For this title piece, I modified a pattern from MSC's Boo To You Collection. I received the BOO die cuts from a swap.



The moon, cloud, and bat are again from LSHD's Haunted Graveyard Collection. I created the fence and haunted house. The title is a chipboard embellishment by K&Company.


I created the title and photo mats for this layout. I adore the DCWV patterned paper.


We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a sweet little pink bundle of joy. Virginia was due to arrive in October 10th. I am looking forward to scrapping many precious baby layouts. I think I am just as excited as her parents, Wells and Penny so you can expect to see some baby layouts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment