Friday, October 08, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my scrapbooking blog, Life Scrapbooked. Here I will be sharing  recent layouts, albums, cards, and other projects that I've been working on. My name is Jenna and I live in the beautiful state of Maine with my husband, Luke and our three dogs, Bone, Hunter, and Kenoco. Together, my husband and I enjoy traveling, photography, movies, dining out, four-wheeling, and woodworking. I have been scrapbooking for many years. As time goes on, my passion for scrapbooking grows along with my need to collect scrapbooking goodies. I have a wonderful little scrapbook room that is just bursting with supplies and endless creative inspiration. I hope that you enjoy reading my blog and come back often for ideas and inspiration for your own projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment